- Martial art priorities: part 1
- Your best Iaido/Jitsu/Aikido happens when you’re tired?
- Breaking a kata into steps
- Am I practising it right?
- Furikaburi to Kirioroshi
- International Women’s Day
- Blog from Kai Morgan: Discover your Depths – Seven insights for martial artists from a world record-holding freediver
- Leave the ego at the door
- Practise, practise, practise
- Martial arts, druids and everyday life
Search the blog
- Follow Mae-no-sen on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: fitness
Sometimes we get so focused on the whole form of a kata or throwing technique that we forget the importance of being precise in the elements that make it up. Continue reading
I have a neighbour, let’s call him Alun, who loves road cycling. He rarely takes part in any competitive cycling but everyday he is out on his bike cycling the roads of the UK. And I mean every single day. … Continue reading