- Breaking a kata into steps
- Am I practising it right?
- Furikaburi to Kirioroshi
- International Women’s Day
- Blog from Kai Morgan: Discover your Depths – Seven insights for martial artists from a world record-holding freediver
- Leave the ego at the door
- Practise, practise, practise
- Martial arts, druids and everyday life
- Child protection
- When is a retreat not a retreat?
Search the blog
- Follow Mae-no-sen on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Other martial arts
Why do I practice martial arts? Principally because I find it fun. The very first time I stepped into a dojo saw me hooked on jitsu. For eight months I trained six to eight hours a week because I loved … Continue reading