- Hip hip hurrah!
- Stalled and stumbling
- Martial art priorities: part 1
- Your best Iaido/Jitsu/Aikido happens when you’re tired?
- Breaking a kata into steps
- Am I practising it right?
- Furikaburi to Kirioroshi
- International Women’s Day
- Blog from Kai Morgan: Discover your Depths – Seven insights for martial artists from a world record-holding freediver
- Leave the ego at the door
Search the blog
- Follow Mae-no-sen on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Other martial arts
Why do I practice martial arts? Principally because I find it fun. The very first time I stepped into a dojo saw me hooked on jitsu. For eight months I trained six to eight hours a week because I loved … Continue reading