- Breaking a kata into steps
- Am I practising it right?
- Furikaburi to Kirioroshi
- International Women’s Day
- Blog from Kai Morgan: Discover your Depths – Seven insights for martial artists from a world record-holding freediver
- Leave the ego at the door
- Practise, practise, practise
- Martial arts, druids and everyday life
- Child protection
- When is a retreat not a retreat?
Search the blog
- Follow Mae-no-sen on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Mental development
Ego – def. a person’s sense of self-esteem or self-importance. Saying someone has a large ego or a super-ego is generally meant as an insult yet arguably we need some ego in order to keep functioning in daily life. Lack … Continue reading