- Hip hip hurrah!
- Stalled and stumbling
- Martial art priorities: part 1
- Your best Iaido/Jitsu/Aikido happens when you’re tired?
- Breaking a kata into steps
- Am I practising it right?
- Furikaburi to Kirioroshi
- International Women’s Day
- Blog from Kai Morgan: Discover your Depths – Seven insights for martial artists from a world record-holding freediver
- Leave the ego at the door
Search the blog
- Follow Mae-no-sen on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: kenjutsu
A very quickly written post. Today is International Women’s Day. The Internal Aikdio Federation is using it to promote and encourage woman in aikido – #AikidoWomen. I strongly feel that any traditional martial art is beneficial for women (I know … Continue reading
Ego – def. a person’s sense of self-esteem or self-importance. Saying someone has a large ego or a super-ego is generally meant as an insult yet arguably we need some ego in order to keep functioning in daily life. Lack … Continue reading
What does modern day druidry and martial arts have in common? More than you think. Continue reading