- Martial art priorities: part 1
- Your best Iaido/Jitsu/Aikido happens when you’re tired?
- Breaking a kata into steps
- Am I practising it right?
- Furikaburi to Kirioroshi
- International Women’s Day
- Blog from Kai Morgan: Discover your Depths – Seven insights for martial artists from a world record-holding freediver
- Leave the ego at the door
- Practise, practise, practise
- Martial arts, druids and everyday life
Search the blog
- Follow Mae-no-sen on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: hakama
Alternative title: the problem with wearing martial arts clothes designed for men when you are a woman. A consequence of my persistent back injury has been a pause in my jiu-jitsu training, a slow down in my aikido training, and … Continue reading