An interesting article by Deborah Klens-Bigman on the benefits of Solo Iaido practice. The only thing I have to add is that if you circumstances force you to train at home then please check the ceiling height by carefully drawing your weapon!
- Martial art priorities: part 1
- Your best Iaido/Jitsu/Aikido happens when you’re tired?
- Breaking a kata into steps
- Am I practising it right?
- Furikaburi to Kirioroshi
- International Women’s Day
- Blog from Kai Morgan: Discover your Depths – Seven insights for martial artists from a world record-holding freediver
- Leave the ego at the door
- Practise, practise, practise
- Martial arts, druids and everyday life
Search the blog
- Follow Mae-no-sen on WordPress.com