Kote gaeshi is a popular wrist lock in both jitsu and aikido. Both those martial arts teach a “jump out” from the lock. Dan Djurdjevic has explained a range of counter- techniques from a kote gaeshi application in his blog. See it here!
- Hip hip hurrah!
- Stalled and stumbling
- Martial art priorities: part 1
- Your best Iaido/Jitsu/Aikido happens when you’re tired?
- Breaking a kata into steps
- Am I practising it right?
- Furikaburi to Kirioroshi
- International Women’s Day
- Blog from Kai Morgan: Discover your Depths – Seven insights for martial artists from a world record-holding freediver
- Leave the ego at the door
Search the blog
- Follow Mae-no-sen on WordPress.com