Kote gaeshi is a popular wrist lock in both jitsu and aikido. Both those martial arts teach a “jump out” from the lock. Dan Djurdjevic has explained a range of counter- techniques from a kote gaeshi application in his blog. See it here!
- Breaking a kata into steps
- Am I practising it right?
- Furikaburi to Kirioroshi
- International Women’s Day
- Blog from Kai Morgan: Discover your Depths – Seven insights for martial artists from a world record-holding freediver
- Leave the ego at the door
- Practise, practise, practise
- Martial arts, druids and everyday life
- Child protection
- When is a retreat not a retreat?
Search the blog
- Follow Mae-no-sen on WordPress.com